Small enough to care, big enough to deliver on our promises…
What makes EBISS different from other exhibition or logistics companies? Simply put – it’s our people! Our small, but perfectly formed team of logistics experts in Chicago and the UK are always on hand to ensure your event goes smoothly and your shipments are delivered in perfect condition and on time. In addition to our founder & owner Wayne Forster we have 4 dedicated Operations experts handling the logistics each of whom has many years of experience delivering on our promises – they will always execute at the highest level. Between them they have nearly 100 years of logistics experience! In addition to the Operations team we have warehousing and office support in place to assist and make sure everything goes like clockwork for you.
We can offer you:
• The personal touch – you will never be just a nameless reference number to us, we will get to know who you are and what you need
• We care – we care about you and your business, after all delivering your success is our business
• Continuity of contact – you get a dedicated manager for your project who will keep you informed throughout the entire process from quote to delivery, plus follow up if needed
• 24 hour support – you can always get hold of someone at EBISS, as we understand that shipping your event materials or artwork around the world can be stressful, and sometimes things that are out of anyone’s control may occur, which is when this service becomes invaluable to you. Or if you realize last minute that you need something extra, or something vital has been missed in the exhibition planning stage, leaflets or furniture forgotten, incorrect electrics ordered – we will help you get it sorted out quickly and efficiently. Unlike many larger companies, we promise that we won’t switch on our answering machines at 5:00 and leave you to worry on your own – we are here for you.
• Our systems are built around your convenience – contact us by phone or email, online chat or quote requests or even order online if you know the service you require
• Exhibition & Conference expertise & knowledge – our experienced specialist team is always on hand to help in the design, build, delivery & installation of exhibition stands for trade shows and conferences, and with any advice if you have any questions
• Fine Art Shipping Expertise – Our team have handled hundreds of valuable, unique artworks made from every material imaginable, they are experts in all aspects of Fine Art packing, shipping and installation
• Careful & considered packing – whether exhibition stands or delicate ceramics – we know the most effective method for packing and shipping. At all times we will be looking to minimize the risks to your precious cargo, plus we will carefully consider the packing methods to ensure we offer the best value for money, for example, by reducing the volume being shipped. Carefully checking the weights and dimensions of all your event assets is vital, to ensure they will pass through all parts of their journey without delays, through customs and security, even that they will fit in the lifts for delivery in the case of very large shipments. We know all the common errors made by other couriers, and we also know how to mitigate the chances of these happening with your assets.
• Our eyes on the details – Small details can make a big difference to you, and we keep our eyes on the details at all times, so you don’t have to. Giving you peace of mind that we have got your covered.
• A worldwide network – We work with like-minded smaller logistics companies worldwide who we know personally – ensuring a seamless trip for all your event assets with trusted partners that we know will take just as much care of your shipment
To enquire about any of the services listed above, or for a free, no obligation quote, please contact us and we will be happy to advise.
USA: Tel: +1 815 516 5084 email: email@example.com
UK/EUROPE: Tel: +44 203 780 0666 email: firstname.lastname@example.org