Our desire is for your event to be a success and stress free. Getting the shipping right is paramount. EBISS is committed to ensuring the success of your event using our systems, being consistently accurate and delivering on time, every time.
For our international customers, we handle not only the US Customs brokerage formalities but also the local deliveries to the exhibition venue. Upon the close of the exhibition, we then handle the return shipment to the country of origin or forward the shipment to the next venue.
You can read more about what we do for international exhibitors by clicking here.
EBISS will handle our US customers’ international event shipping needs from pick-up anywhere in the US to the booth at their event, and the return to origin to include all Customs brokerage formalities. Read more about what we do for our US customers to their international events by clicking here.
What we do…
Bring world-wide experience – we understand the peculiarities of certain locations and countries, we probably even already know the venue which helps us to run your logistics run smoothly
Give timely updates & communications – we track your shipments, so you don’t have to. Giving you regular updates, so you know exactly where your shipment is at every stage of the process
Offer quick & convenient systems for you – we have online ordering if you know what you need & chat facility for quick questions or enquiries
Convenience of key locations – we have offices in London & US close to major international transport hubs, plus facilities in Paris, meaning we are ideally placed to offer you seamless support across the globe
Why choose us..
- Our passion – your success at your event or the safe and on-time arrival of your shipment is paramount to us. Our team are passionate about delivering on-time and every time
- Innovation – we are continually developing new systems and procedures to respond to our customers need more efficiently
- Quality – our team has proven experience in logistics for events and commercial shipment which means you receive the best possible experience
- Sustainability – we recycle our old packing materials and pallets and ensure that our fleet of vehicles are modern, fuel efficient and that we use as few vehicles as possible to deliver our logistics services
- Sharing good news – follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter & Instagram – we love keeping our customers updated, showing our latest exhibition builds & sharing the latest industry news
We want to make your experience of Customs Brokerage and International shipping a no-hassle, stress-free experience. If your crucial exhibit shipment is not handled correctly, the end result could mean a delayed shipment, or worse, no shipment at all. Which is why you need our expertise – to make sure that does not happen.
With us, it’s personal…
Find out more about the EBISS difference in our short introduction video