Planning for your business reopening?
Reassuring and safeguarding your visitors, and staff will play an increasingly important role in the success of your business going forward.
We can offer a wide selection of solutions whether you are looking to update your existing layout or more radical changes are required.
Below are just some of the simple, easy to implement yet effective measures we can provide to help you ensure your business encourages appropriate social distancing behaviors and protects your staff and customers.
How we can help you…
- Time-saving – source all your essentials from a single point of contact
- Simplicity – We can deliver, and install if needed, these and many other provisions
- Hand sanitizer stations – providing safety & reassurance for all.
- Floor graphics – maintain a safe distance between visitors & staff
- Queue management measures
- Sneeze guards – Protecting staff & customers face-to-face. Desk or floor standing
- Desk dividers & partitions. Desk or floor standing
- Physical barriers, free-standing walling & screens – sized and positioned for your specific needs
- Signage for internal or external use
- Backdrops and graphic skins to make all of your new walls attractive and present a positive brand message
Hand Sanitizing Stations
Hand sanitization has now become a cornerstone of life and is a necessity for all types of businesses thinking about re-opening – offices, factories, warehouses, retail & service outlets – basically anywhere that employs or serves people! We have a selection of different styles and constructions available to fit any situation.
Features & Benefits
We have a selection of free-standing or counter-top automatic dispensing hand sanitizer stations that can offer you the ultimate convenience and peace of mind.
- Metal base & pole
- An automatic hands-free dispensing system
- Locked, refillable battery-operated dispenser
- Can be personalized with YOUR brand
- Hands-free – reduces cross-contamination risks
- Free-standing – easily position where you need it
- No drilling or fixing needed
- Auto-dispenser reduces wastage/overconsumption – saving you money
- Compact footprint for your convenience
- Low maintenance, easy wipe clean vinyl coating
- Bulk refill sanitizer also available
- The dispensing unit also available separately
These measures could be as simple as hard-wearing vinyl floor markings (above) to encourage your visitors to maintain a suitable distance or pop-up banners (see below) with directions or instructions that you require your staff or visitors to follow. We can also supply outdoor cafe barriers that can be printed with your own branding or messages.
Need an outdoor sidewalk sign that you can update easily? Then we have solutions to fit that too! The Whirlwind Outdoor sign shown below features a tough weighted base and simple to change clip frame for posters.
If your business has started offering an order collection area, for example, clear signals will help your operation run smoothly. They also give the added benefit of being easily portable – simply position them wherever you need them and bring them inside for safe overnight storage.
If you need to create a separate outdoors collection or pick up area, these easy to erect pop-up tents are the perfect solution. Full and half height side panels (as shown above) are available separately.
Physical Barriers & Sneeze Guards
Perspex screens provide protection for your staff and customers alike. They can be full-sized, floor standing units which fit well between tables or desks, without blocking the light and maintaining a nicer atmosphere. They can be counter or desk mounted to form a protective screen between your staff and customers or between customers themselves if positioned side by side.
We have a host of different layouts and formats and can help you find the perfect solution that works for your own individual situation.
Movable Partition Walls & Backdrops
If your business has an existing exhibition stand or back wall – why not use it to create a positive branding message for the way forward, subdividing a room, marking different areas, or displaying large clear instructional signage? We can assist with the design, print and installation of all types of graphics. We have frameworks available to hire if you don’t have one already, but have a use for this solution in your business.
Shown below is an example wall, but they are available in any size and layout that fits your space.
Let us know what you need, and we can help!
To discuss your needs please give us a call on +1-815-516-5084 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here for our contact form, and we will be happy to help you find the right solution for your safe reopening.